Another day spend time at Finns Beach Club

by - April 25, 2020

I know Finns beach Club is famous place in Canggu also teen and adult people are lots to visit this place. if you are come to Finns Beach Club it's up to you wants to sit on bar or bed for beach view no minimum spend at restaurant and bar for more information about general entry let's click https://www.finnsbeachclub.com/.

But I suggest you before you come to here you should call their reservation for space available (for better) because I think this place always have guest to come. I wish after this Corona (covid-19) we can more fun to visit all place especially in Bali. if you are still curious for address Finns Beach Club located at Jl. Pantai Berawa, Canggu, Kec. Kuta Utara, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361 Phone (0361) 8446327 or you guys can click this 👇




All photos was taken by © Dewa Agung Wisnu

So this condition are before Covid-19 infected Bali island but I see on website everyday always increase! I hope we always care about any information from our government to always wash our hands and wear a mask.

Please don't hesitate to ask and comment on my website if you are have any question I'll reply as soon as possible see you on next blog. Thank you, Regards.








Read also :


You May Also Like

0 comments



 
Join Sahabat Blogger Group on telegram 

DMCA.com Protection Status