Snorkling At Nusa Lembongan

by - April 26, 2020

Firstly i just hope that Covid-19 will be gone and will be normal as always. i spend my times at home to make a blog on my personal website.

I was got an opportunity to visit Nusa Lembongan when it's on 2018. Nusa Lembongan is an island located southeast of BaliIndonesia. It is part of a group of three islands that make up the Nusa Penida district, of which it is the most famous. This island group in turn is part of the Lesser Sunda Islands (Based on Wikipedia).

So, what i'm doing in Nusa Lembongan? i do a photoshoot of my friend called Diah she with her boyfriend and they asking me to be a photographer. it just a casual shoot think they also remind me just for moment of them. i just asking for fee is free because they are my best friend i dont thinking for money first i just need to both of them "happy" first. they paid a one way and return ticket also included a snorkling and many more also included lunch!

This you see, it's so lot of fun! after doing photoshoot we do snorkling but the condition also it's really hot!
local people there really kind also we snorkling included with chinese guest.



All photos was taken by © Dewa Agung Wisnu

For all off you please don't be hesitate to ask or comment on my blog i'll reply your comment as soon as possible and i hope in a couple days can visit this place again for travelling, also Nusa Lembongan very appropriate spend you long day off! see on next blog.




Read also :



You May Also Like

0 comments



 
Join Sahabat Blogger Group on telegram 

DMCA.com Protection Status