Caramel Cake Photography

by - September 13, 2020

Hey, today my mom back again to made a caramel cake special for Galungan ceremony. This is not for the first time she made it, She was has a hobby to make a food and beverage when I was child. I Called this caramel so yummy indeed! also I make a commercial for cake photography to learn how to make a good shot for food or beverage photography. Here is some of my caramel cake photography I hope you enjoy it!












Anyway I shot this caramel cake using Fujifilm XT100 with viltrox 85mm 1.8 and with external lighting. If you are need a commercial photography please don't hesitate to contact me through email on info@dewaagungwisnu.com put subject commercial photography.

Thank you, Have a good day!

You May Also Like

0 comments



 
Join Sahabat Blogger Group on telegram 

DMCA.com Protection Status